Menu

December 28, 2012

Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi Use Blush Stain in Enchant


Ever since I tried my first samples from Vapour Organic Beauty, I knew that it would have become one of my favorites! The last product I purchased, and have really loved using, is one of their Multi Use Blush Stains.


Here is why I like it so much:

Color: This stain is very pigmented, and the color is very rich, and so beautiful! The shade I chose, Enchant, is described as a "warm red with rich brown undertone", which I find to be an accurate description. When I blend it in on my cheeks it gives me the same healthy reddish flush that I get after jogging. Being a multi-purpose product, (love these ones!) I have tried to use it on both cheeks and lips, (I do not like reddish tones on my eye lids), and have liked it on both. So I swatched it on my lips for you to see it:

Taken with flash
Taken indoor with flash
Although I am not a bold-lip habitual wearer, I enjoyed this color on my lips, as it did not feel like it was screaming on my face.

Scent/Taste: No taste, and I cannot recognize any particular scent.

Consistency: When I first opened the tube, it seemed to have a very dry texture. When I touched it, it felt more like a dry balm. It is the type of product that you need to play with in order to understand how to use it. Fingers' warmth can make the consistency more creamy. It Works better on a well moisturized face. On my lips it feels slightly drying, (like a matte lipstick), so I like to wear lip balm underneath, but you could also simply add a gloss on top, if you like.

Application: I touch the product with my fingertip in a circular motion and wait until I feel that the product is warming up, then I dab it on my cheeks and blend it. I do not recommend putting the tube straight on your face, because adding as you go with fingers gives you more control on where you want it, and how much you need. On lips can be applied like a regular matte lipstick.

Ingredients: Organic/Bio Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Organic/Bio Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica,  Castor Isostearate Beeswax Succinate, Organic/Bio Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Essential Oils & Natural Fruit Essences, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Wildcrafted Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense), Organic/Bio Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi/Holy Basil), Organic/Bio Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Flower Petals [+/—: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Carmine (CI 75470)]

I thought I would also copy the description from the Vapour Beauty website, which summed up all the important information about this product:


"Professional performance with none of the chemicals!
    Multi-Tasker for Cheeks, Lips & Eyes
    All-day high-impact color
    Fun and versatile beauty “must-have!”
    Gives a clear blush of color
    Makes cheeks, lips, and eyes pop
    Quick and Easy stick application
    No tools needed; blend into the skin with fingertips
    Travels easily (especially in airports)
    Universally flattering & fashionable"

You can read the complete description here.

Price: $28. You can purchase this from Amazon here

Final Thoughts: I am really enjoying this stain. I like how it does not feel like it is sitting on your skin, but at the same time it does not get absorbed by it. It stays put all day long. I think that this was one of my best buys, as I can use it for both cheeks and lips, and I expect the tube to last me for a long time. I will definitely purchase more Vapour blushes in different shades.


Have you tried any Vapour Beauty multi-purpose make-up? Comment and let me know which one and how you like it!