Menu

December 21, 2012

Another Favorite: Ilia Beauty Nobody's Baby





For more Ilia Beauty reviews/swatches checkout my new blog at genuineglow.com!



Nobody's Baby is the second Ilia Beauty Tinted Lip Conditioner that I have tried. If you read my previous review of the Ilia Beauty Tinted Lip Conditioner, you already know how much I enjoy their formula and love the other shade I own (it is still my very favorite!).

Nobody's Baby is described as "the perfect, sheer nude suited for any occasion", and I completely agree with this description. Nobody's Baby deposits just the right amount of color, and is the perfect color to match most lips.


For those of you who are new to this fantastic formula, here 's my more detailed review:

Color: This is indeed the perfect nude color. Not the pale/washing-out type of nude, but possibly the closest match to my natural lip color. I love that this shade is made with 100% natural dye, and still delivers a beautiful, rich color. It is sheer, but builds up to an intense beige-peachy-brown. In case you like to line your lips, I found that Jane Iredale in Nude, and Josie Maran in Natural, are great matches, and they are both great lip liners.

Scent/Taste: No taste at all, very subtle sweet scent.

Nobody's Baby swatched lightly on left side, and more heavily on right side
Consistency: This is a very conditioning formula, that glides on my lips smoothly and keeps them softened all day long. Since we are now in winter, I am wearing a lip balm under it, but I do this only because I suffer of dry lips during winter and I need an extra boost. Compared to Blossom Lady, Nobody's Baby has a slightly drier consistency, but it still delivers that beautiful shiny finish. It is lightweight and comfortable, without that "slippery" feeling, and applied a bit more heavily it still looks glossy, (without any type of glitter/sparkle.)

In natural light
With flash

Ingredients: Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil, Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Euphorbia Cerifera (Cadelilla) Wax, Organic Sesamum Indicum (Seasame) Seed Oil, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Natural Vitamin E), Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Seed Extract, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Ducil (Orange) Fruit Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Price: $ 24, at Barney’s w/free shipping.

Final Thoughts: These Ilia Beauty lippies are simply perfect to me. I like the formula, the shades, how comfortable they feel. They are perfect for everyday wearing, but I would wear them even for a special occasion paired with a stronger eye make-up. I wish that they were available at more online stores, and I would love to see their products range expand. In fact, my next Ilia Beauty review will not be about a lip product (no kidding, I'm serious!).

Are you an Ilia Beauty fan too? Let me know which Ilia products you own below in the comments!