Menu

April 27, 2013

W3LL PEOPLE Lip Gloss in Pink Twinkle Review


Lately, I tried so many beautiful lipsticks that I almost forgot how much I like wearing lip glosses. Maybe I just had not tried a truly beautiful lip gloss that I felt comfortable wearing every day. Until I purchased W3ll People Lipgloss in Pink Twinkle.

 

Consistency: The consistency is very light. It feels like wearing a thin layer of lip balm. Not sticky and not greasy, but very soft and smooth. I also noticed that it does not slide off my lips, which is something that I really dislike about other lip glosses.

Color: Pink Twinkle is a sheer baby pink, with some silvery and pink shimmer. The shimmer is very subtle and gives a nice shine.

Scent: It smells delicious, like vanilla bean. Not overpowering, just a nice sweet (non synthetic) scent.

Application: It applies evenly, and one layer gives a nice amount of shine and moisture. I really like the sponge applicator that it comes with because it makes the application super easy and more controlled.

Packaging: Not sure if my tube is faulty, but I have had some trouble with lipgloss leaking. I cleaned it, and the moment after it had leaked again. I have looked around the web to see if any other review mentioned this issue, and it seems like I am the only one who experienced it. I think that the packaging is probably good, and that I had bad luck.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis, Roman Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile Flower Extract), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Essence of Vanilla, May Contain:, Titanium Dioxide, Hypericum Perforatum Extract (St. John's Wort), Mica, Iron Oxides

Price: $21.50. You can click here to purchase.

Final Thoughts: I think that this gloss has a very lovely formula. I have found myself reaching for it very often, even though I do not like wearing lip glosses during warmer months. I would have liked to have a better packaging to put it in my purse and carry it around with me, but I will probably repurchase it soon anyway! Also, I really hope that W3LL PEOPLE is going to make more shades, and even some more pigmented ones. In the meanwhile, this has become my favorite gloss.