Menu

April 18, 2013

Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi-Use Blush Classic in Spark Review

If you are familiar with this blog, you probably already know that I love Vapour's products. My new-er favorite of them is called Aura Multi-Use Blush, in the shade Spark.

                                         

Consistency: Creamy, but not overly soft. It feels slightly creamier than my other Vapour Beauty Multi-Use Stick, the Aura Multi Use Stain in Enchant. The consistency is so easy to work with that it makes the application a breeze. It blends so nicely and it looks very natural. In addition to that it lasts very long on my cheeks, and I wore it a few times from morning until night with minimal fading.

Packaging: Sleek metal tube. It is different form my other Vapour Stick so I suppose they upgraded the packaging. The other one I own is in plastic.

Shade: Spark is THE perfect peachy-pink. It is very nicely pigmented, even though Vapour calls it a "sheer peachy pink". Please refer to the photos below, as I believe the swatches are very accurate. It does not contain any shimmer, but it is not a dry-matte looking color. It has a slight sheen to it that melts beautifully onto the skin and makes it look glowy.

1. Swatched directly in Sunlight (not blended) ; 2. Swatched in Natural Light (not blended)

Application: My favorite way to apply it is with fingers. I rub the top of the stick with a clean finger and dab on my cheeks, and of course blend it well.

Ingredients: Organic/Bio Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Organic/Bio Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica, Castor Isostearate Beeswax Succinate, Organic/Bio Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Essential Oils and Natural Fruit Essences, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense)*, Organic/Bio Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi/Holy Basil), Organic/Bio Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Flower Petals [+/�: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891),  Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (Cl77019), Carmine (Cl 75470)]
*Wildcrafted 

Scent: It has a subtle fruity scent.

Price: $30 at Amazon and Dermstore.

Final Thoughts: This is my new favorite blush. I am totally crazy about both shade and consistency. It feels really lightweight and comfortable on my cheeks. I think that Vapour's cheeks products are among the best I have tried. I highly recommend this one if peachy colors suit your skintone. In alternative, Vapour also makes some amazing pink and rose shades!

What is your current favorite blush? Have you tried Vapour's Multi-Use sticks? Please share in the comments below!