Menu

October 31, 2012

Review: Acure Organics Eye Cream Superfruit+Chlorella



After I began to use the Oil Control Face Cream, I became very curious about trying some more Acure Organics products. I like that they use safe ingredients, are affordable, and are easy to find online (in some Whole Foods stores as well) so I decided to try their eye cream, and gave it about two weeks to see the results.
Color / Scent: Milky white. Unscented!

Consistency: Very light, almost gel-like. Once applied, it gets absorbed rapidly.





Application: After cleansing my face, I gently dab it under my eyes in the morning. It leaves my under-eye area refreshed and moisturized, and it is a great base for under-eye concealer.





Packaging: Comes in a little, sturdy glass jar.


Ingredients: Please see picture below.



Price: $17.09 on Vitacost.com

Final Thoughts: I have been using this cream for about two weeks, and I am very pleased with it. According to the claims, it is supposed to reduce puffiness, wrinkles and crow's feet. I have not used it long enough to expect a drastic improvement, but I have found it very effective so far. You can can check out the product yourself by clicking here.


Are you using any Acure Organics products? Let me know which ones in the comments below!